COVID-19 Precautions and Practices at Inspire Dental
Keep up-to-date about the COVID-19 disease, its prevention, precautions and other medical updated by reading below! Inspire Dental also offers same day result of COVID-19 testing! please call us to schedule an appointment or make an appointment request online. We have convenient locations to serve you in Roswell GA, and Sandy Springs GA.
We here at Inspire Dental have always practiced Universal Sterilization Practices. We autoclave (heat sterilize) all instruments and dispose of any materials after use for those items which cannot be heat sterilized.
We routinely wipe down each operatory with *Cavicide to disinfect all areas of our operatories after each patient.
During this time of heightened awareness and concern we have adopted addition steps for the safety of our patients and staff.
- Additional surfaces are being disinfected between patients: door knobs, front office counter tops, restrooms etc.
- Disposable gowns and face shields will be worn by our clinical staff in addition to the masks and gloves we always utilize.
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire completed by patient prior to visit.
- Patient to call office upon arrival & wait in the car until escorted in.
- Patient Temperature taken prior to entering our dental office.
- Patients escorted to the operatory without using our waiting room.
- All appointments and transactions will take place in the operatory and you will then be escorted out of the office.
We pride ourselves in keeping a clean and sanitized office at all times and are adding additional steps to ensure the comfort, safety and peace of mind for our patients at this time.